• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Brewolution: equipment profile for the electrical Brewster-25L?

Slurk

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
OK, I just bought a 25L electrical Brewster from Brewolution :)
Before I start doing initial measurements, is anyone having an equipment profile for the electrical Brewster-25L that I could use in BS?

Regards,
Slurk

Hi,

I am working in this one.

Attached you find mine eq-profile.
I did the boil-off calculations with 10L water.

It probably needs to be a bit adjusted.

I am looking forward to your feedback.

Attachments

• brewster.bsmx
    1.4 KB · Views: 65
Thanks pbodenhem!
I didn't expect an answer on this one anymore :)

I will go through your settings and give you feed back based on my readings.
This will take some time. I got a Therminator plate chiller that I would like to use in the set up. Last week, and finally, I  received the right (American) couplings. I still have to find out how and where I would like to position the Therminator in the set up in order to keep enough flow (gravity based) while chilling the wort. Than I can start testing.

Keep you informed!

Regards,
Slurk

I keep my Therminator about a foot below my kettle valve.  I usually use gravity to fill my carboy though I have a pump inline to recirculate the wort into the kettle.

@Jomebrew  Did you ever experienced air bubbles/false air collecting itself in the Therminator? I am asking this because they advice to place the Therminator lower than the carboy. For me your solution works more practical in my new equipment set up rather than putting the cooler on the floor and using relative long tubes.

R, Slurk

No bubbles but I can see that happening.  Since I do use the pump to recirculate, any inline air is pushed through by the time I move to the carboy.

Back