• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Cloud recipe stuck

BilleR

Apprentice
Reaction score
I have a recipe in the cloud that beer smith mobile cant open.  I just get the "loading recipe from server" prompt indefinitely.  My other cloud recipes load fine.  Any suggestions?

My droid has started coming up with an alert today when I try to access the cloud recipe.

ALERT:
JavaScript error: Uncaught TypeError:Cannotread property 'Data' of undefined on line 4396 for file:///android_asset/www/beersmithFull.js

Hope this helps to fix this issue.

I'm having similar issues but mine are with locally saved recipes, not with cloud recipes. Might be an Android version issue.

I have just sorted out mine.
The problem was that there must have been some corrupted data on my "Mash Schedule" all of the brews that would not transfer from the cloud to my device had the same mash. So I copied all the information off my mash schedule and then created a new mash schedule under a different name. I then added this new mash to the original recipes that would not transfer and now they transfer.

Hi,
  It may be a translation issue when data is coming from the cloud to mobile device.  If possible, could you export the recipe to a BSMX file on the desktop side and then email it to me at my beersmith at beersmith.com account so I can run a debugger here on it?

Brad

Back