• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Beersmith Mobile (On Kindle Fire HD) Timer Issue

mandarb

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I think there is still a minor issue with the timer (all alerts are working fine now by the way - THANKS!).  When I use the brew timer under the "Boil" option my recipie was relatively simple with adds right at the beginning of the boil and then 5 minutes before the end.  Total Boil Time: 60 minutes.  When I hit "go" on the timer the software started counting as expected but said "next step in 60 minutes" when it should have said 55.  The timer DID alert @55 minutes but the overall count up was still showing 5 minutes to go.

Thanks,
  Could you export the recipe and email it to me at my beersmith at beersmith.com address?  Right click and use the export selected command.

Then I can run a debugger against it.  Also let me know if this is the mobile or desktop version you are having timer issues with?

Brad

Back