• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Inventory and cloud

sgenterlein

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I'd like to have an option to remove single items that are in my recipe from the inventory. It often happens that I make last minute changes to the grain bill or add items for the secondary but I haven't found a way to remove these items from the inventory except manually. A right-click option would be nice! I would also love to have the option to import/view my inventory on my mobile device.

Next, I really dislike the way that BeerSmith handles the cloud storage. Instead of overwriting (or at least asking) it saves several copies of the same recipe when it's saved to the cloud folder. There is no way to tell which file is the most current one. Please add a feature that overwriting is possible!

I'm sure there are other things that I forgot but these two are definitely my pet peeves right now. Thanks!

Back