• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Calendar and repeat brew sessions

PappyMAINEiac

Apprentice
Reaction score
Ok I tried to search for this with no luck. I am repeating a recipe that I have done in the past. I can't get BS2 to show the events on the calendar??? i.e. brew date, racking date ect.???? I have searched... Tried to change the version #, made sure the brew date was correct. I also tried it on the mobile version that I bought and that didn't help. I'm sure it is something silly that I am overlooking... Thanks for any help. Darryl

The calendar is tied to recipe folders. In the options menu, at the bottom of the brewing page is where you select the folder.

If you're repeating recipes, I suggest using the brew log folder. You simply use the Copy to Log button from your recipe folder. Once you assign a brew date to the recipe in the log file, the calendar will follow your brew steps. You can now have multiple copies of the same recipe name, each differentiated by brew date. This also lets you change and log what actually happens to each recipe during the brew day. 

Back