• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Mobile Lite to Full doesn't change title/app (iPhone)

lscolaro

Apprentice
Reaction score
I did the in-place upgrade of BeerSmith 2 Mobile Lite to the full version on my iPhone and functionally I would say it now has the features of the full version.  But the application title still says "BeerSmith Lite" and it is still inked with the Lite version from App Store instead of the full version.  Other applications I have installed as a free/lite version and then purchased a pro/full version will change the app title and what is is linked to in the app store.  Is there any way to correct this for BeerSmith?

Additionally, I'm concerned that if I were to remove BeerSmith mobile from my iPhone, or if I wanted to install it on a second device, there is no link to the full version.  So basically it looks like I would need to install the lite version and then do another in place upgrade?

No - the functionality (editing) should be there.  Because it is an in-app upgrade I can't actually modify the icon, but it is
running the same code as the full version.

Cheers!

Brad Smith
BeerSmith.com

What happens when I go to install this on a second device or if I uninstall it and re-install...  my App Store shows BeerSmith lite...  so if I do either of those things do I have the full version or back to the lite and I have to do another in place upgrade?

Back