• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Brewbit New Temperature controller

techmiller

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hey all not sure if you have seen this but I wanted to pass it along!

I am not part of this, nor do I have any stake in it other than I hope it gets funded so that I can get one!

If you like what you see help support our fellow home brewers!

Brewbit Wireless Temperature Controller is up on Kickstarter.com

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/brewbit/brewbit-model-t-wireless-temperature-controller

photo-main.jpg

What is it?

BrewBit Model-T is an open source WiFi enabled temperature controller specifically crafted with the homebrewer in mind.  It takes homebrewing to the next level giving you ultimate control over your brewing, any time any where. 

Its hardware and software are open source so you can hack it and modify it all you want to meet the needs of your brew system, fermentation system or other project.

How can it help me make better beer?

Temperature control is often overlooked by many homebrewers, but is actually one of the easiest things you can do to make professional quality beer.

The Model-T will help you keep your fermentation and mash temperatures where you want them to be. Resulting in beer that you can be proud of!

Back