• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Remove from Inventory when short zeros out all linventory

dplittle

Apprentice
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is a setting or just a bug but I found an issue in the inventory system.

I built a recipe that had multiple hop additions and the total needed was less than my current stock. When I clicked "Remove from Inventory" the system said that I either had no stock or not enough stock and did I want to continue. I clicked "No" but when I went back to my inventory list the amount of hops that I had in the inventory was now zero even though they should not have been removed.

I am using version 2.1.02 on a Mac

David

Are you certain the Hop in the recipe was the exact same Hop in the Inventory? 

It's more common error with grains, but for ex, you may have a Citra hop at 10AA% and a second Citra at 11AA% in inventory, and the wrong one is in the recipe. 

When I re-do a recipe, I make myself go through all the grains and select from what is current in my inventory to ensure I'm pulling from current stock/items.

Back