• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Error copying recipes (non-cloud)

ryan.hope

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I was trying to organize a bunch of my recipes so I created a new folder. Since I can't seem to drag-n-drop recipes into this folder ::) , I cut them then tried to paste them once I switched to this new folder. BS gave me an error saying I didn't have enough room on the cloud to do this. I wasn't doing these operations on the cloud though. Now I lost 10+ recipes because I can't undo the operation now.

Hi,
  I'm sorry - the cloud bug is a recently reported issue which I'm working to fix in the next version.  Copy/paste should work in most cases however.

For recovering your recipes (assuming it was not too long ago) try making a backup of your Documents/BeerSmith2 folder and then open the old files called Recipe1.bsmx, Recipe2.bsmx, etc... in your backup folder.  One should contain your old recipes so you can copy/paste them back into your My Recipes area for use.

Brad

Back