• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Appropriate Glassware

gopherus

Apprentice
Reaction score
This obviously wouldn't add much as far as creating recipes... Just thought this would be a cool addition.  ;)

There are many restaurants that I do not visit because they insist on serving craft beer at 36 degrees in a frosted glass.
I use a shaker pint at home. Maybe not the best choice, but a good all around glass.

Ed

I am spoiled since i am a bartender and work at a gastro-pub that doesn't serve any beer EXCEPT craft beer an choice imports, lol...but yeah, i hate getting beer in a frosted glass as well...we have a few different types of glassware there depending on the type of beer served...  At home i can take advantage of the fact i didn't have to buy a ton of glassware since in my line of work you tend to get quite a bit of swag from beer-reps.  I use the pint-tumblers..a few footed pilsners, some snifters, a few belgian goblets, and my favs, the English pub-glasses..all those goofy specialty glasses sometimes surface on brew-day as well

Perhaps I should clarify my suggestion. What I meant was that it would be cool if we could select glassware for our recipes. The icon that shows the estimated color for your recipe would show it in glassware of your choosing.
Again, this wouldn't be a major improvement to the program, just fun.

Back