• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

I think I lost my blank Template

barleypopmaker

Apprentice
Reaction score
I think I screwed something up. It is minor but slightly annoying. I like to start with a clean slate when I click "new Recipe" but everytime I do so, there is an old recipe in there that comes in as a default. This has just started happening since June and I don't know what I did. It is nothing major, but just the anal side of me that does not want to go throught the delete process when I create a new recipe. Any ideas or suggestions for what I can do to bring it back to the way it was?
Thanks, Jason

Jason,
  Open a new recipe, adjust things to be exactly as you would like them to appear for a "default recipe", then use the "Save Recipe as Default" command on the Actions menu and it will save the open recipe as your new template.

Now any recipe you open will have those default settings.  You can use this to set whatever you want for the default.

Cheers!
Brad

Awesome! Thanks, I knew it would be something pretty simple but just couldn't figure it out.
Thanks again for your help.

Back