• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

A few features I'd like to see

CptnKickass

Apprentice
Reaction score
So, there's two features I'd like to suggest:

Firstly, could it be made that users could add minerals to the water profile calculator? I sometimes prefer to use Calcium Hydroxide in place of Calcium Carbonate, but I have to calculate that out manually as the BS water profile calculator doesn't have Ca(OH)2 in it. Alternatively, rather than allowing users to add any mineral to the water profile calculator, could just Calcium Hydroxide be added?

Secondly, I'd like to suggest an improvement on the interface of the cloud. If I modify a recipe on my local hard drive, the changes I made are not automatically pushed to my cloud version of the recipe. This makes keeping my recipes synced tedious. Would it be possible to automatically push changes from local recipes to the cloud, on save? Or alternatively, to work out of the cloud folder by default?

Thanks!

Back