• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Weyermann malts?

Eyvindur

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hey, just purchased BS2 after playing around with the trial version for a couple of weeks, and loving it. I also bought the app, to use on brewday. The only problem I have is that I can't seem to find a lot of Weyermann malts in the ingredient list. For instance, there's a CaraMunich malt, but Weyermann has three different types of CaraMunich, numbered from 1 to 3. This is a bit of a bother, since Weyermann is the only malt I have access to. Now, I've figured out how to add them myself, but I was just wondering if there's an add on available somewhere so I don't have to punch in the numbers for every malt variety I can't find.

Apart from that, this is by far the best brewing software I've ever tried. It really has surpassed my wildest expectations. So thanks!

There is a button on the fourth tool bar from the top which is labeled "add-ons"  Click this button and the box of add-ons which are currently installed on your BS program will come up.  Click on the plus sign labeled "add" and you will get a menu of additional add ons which you can select to download into your BS program. The Weyermann malts are among the options.  Click to highlight and click the "install adds" button to bring this into your BeerSmith profiles.

I know this is an old topic.

I've added the Weyermann grains. I need to add Abbey Malt and Carabelge to a recipe but neither are included. I'll have to add them myself using the information from the Weyermann site.

Back