• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Recipe Suggestions based on Inventory

Baldhead Brewer

Apprentice
Reaction score
I often get a lot of odds and ends remaining from completed beers. A couple ounces of this, a half pound of that. I would like to occasionally clean house by building a beer that takes advantage of as many inventory ingredients as possible. Could a feature be added that would scan the database of recipes, online or off, and make suggestions on beers that take advantage of existing ingredients?

Thanks,
Mike

+1

Have the same issue here. Also the ability to specify certain ingredients from inventory. Like I wanna specifically use up (rye malt, saaz hops, and chico yeast).

I know that this one has come up a before on here. 
I don't remember what the consensus of answers was but essentially when I have extra grains and want to brew something that's the fun experiment time.

More a matter of what style of beer do I have grains for instead of a specific recipe.

Back