• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Adjust temps for equipment only updates when field is unchecked then checked

m750

Brewer
Reaction score
I'm seeing an issue calculating infusion temperature. It seems that the temps are incorrectly specified if you adjust the tun temp or grain temp. They return to a default configuration. If you uncheck 'Adjust temps for equipment' then recheck it the values are then correctly updated. They appear to be correct based on past experience with my tun.

Im using 2.1.02 on mac os 10.8.5.
Thanks,
Aaron

Aaron,
  They should update if you set them within the recipe itself.  They will not update if you set a Profile value outside of a recipe (since a recipe contains its own copy of everything).  This is done so you don't arbitrarily change a recipe you built a year or two ago and may have already brewed.

Brad

I think I figured out what was happening. If you check the box, but do not save the changes, it does not readjust the values for sparging temp when adjusting grain temp or tun temp.
If you check it, then save, it seems to function fine.
AO

Back