• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

I need to download a new copy of Beersmith!!!

R

Renegade

I recently had problems with my computer and the only resolution was to clean the disk and reload windows.  Of course, in the process I lost my beersmith program.  Is there a way to download the program again without having to pay for it?  I have used beersmith for 2 years and not having it is really setting me back on my brewing.  I'm just too lazy to to put pencil and paper to it.

You can download BeerSmith for free,  There is no difference between the "Free" version and the paid version other than the "Free" version is limited to a 21 day trial.  That will get you started.

To change this "Trial" version to a full version you will need to enter your registration key.  If you have lost your registration key please email Brad at (BeerSmith at BeerSmith.com) (replace the at with an @ sign) with your name, address, and email address and he will look it up amd mail it to you.

Sorry to hear about your troubles.

Fred

I have tried to email him but for some reason it will not go through.  The message tells me that my email isn't authenticated or something like that.  That is why I brought it up here.

If your email isn't working I would PM Brad with the information  to user BeerSmith

Rest assured that Brad will work with you.

Fred

Renegade,
  Just send me a PM with your full name and address/email you registered under.  I should be able to find you in the registration database quickly.

Brad

Back