• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Mac: Can Not Change Brew Steps Sheet

pilotdane

Apprentice
Reaction score
I'm running version 2.1.02 on a Mac.  I can not change the style of the "Brew Steps" sheet.  On my recipes page I can change the style in the lower window but whenever I click "Preview" or the "Brew Steps" button  it opens in a new window and always in the same style and not the style displayed on the main screen.  Worse is that the style that always comes up has enormous margins which force it to be a two page document.

How do I print a brew sheet in a different style and/or how do I change the margins so it will fit on one page?

Three weeks on and I still have not found any way to change the style of brew sheet.  It is so simple to do in version 1 but I can not find a way to do it in version 2.  It's a big PITA/annoyance to have a brew sheet with monster margins all around and on two pages when it would so easily fit on one page.

Back