• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Sorting Ingredients by Supplier

Emian

Apprentice
Reaction score
When I look at an individual ingredient card - it lists Name, Origin, Supplier.

When I look at grains in the ingredients/grain tab, the supplier is just following the grain name in parenthesis. There is no column for "supplier" and I cannot sort by supplier, only by "name" and "origin".

Is there a way to add supplier to the spreadsheet view so I can sort by supplier?

When I double-click an ingredient in Inventory View I only get Name, Inventory, and Price. How do you get spreadsheet view and supplier tags?

I open Inventory View, right-click on column headers, but Customize Columns is grayed out?

Ahh, I see,  Ingredients View..

Darn, Hops field doesn't have Supplier in the list of available fields . That is the one main one I wanna track.

grathan said:
I open Inventory View, right-click on column headers, but Customize Columns is grayed out?

Ahh, I see,  Ingredients View..

Darn, Hops field doesn't have Supplier in the list of available fields . That is the one main one I wanna track.

It's a janky solution, but make the supplier part of the name. I do this: Hopsteiner_Fuggles, BSG_Fuggles, etc.... Then if you sort alphabetically, you'll get it by supplier.

Back