• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

BeerSmith not saving layout settings.

Greenstar

Apprentice
Reaction score
When I open BeerSmith, I have to drag the slider to the right to resize the main portion of the window, then drag the other slider down so that I can see all of the folders in 'My Recipes'. I have to re-do this process every single time I open BeerSmith. Can you add the ability to save window layout? See attached screenshots for clarification.

I am using BeerSmith 2.1.02 on Ubuntu Linux 12.04

Thanks for taking the time to look into this.

Attachments

• BeerSmith 2 default.png
    BeerSmith 2 default.png
    124.7 KB · Views: 381
  • BeerSmith 2 howilikeit.png
    BeerSmith 2 howilikeit.png
    140.7 KB · Views: 398
Thanks,
  I put a fix in for this in V2.2 which is coming in just a few days.

Brad

I have V2.2.12 installed and this problem persists. How can I get BeerSmith to remember window position/layout/config/whatever?

It's extremely frustrating to have to re-arrange the screen to be useable *every* time I open BeerSmith. I hope this comment isn't ignored because it's posted to an old thread. I posted here because it's my original thread regarding this problem which is still unresolved. I waited until the new version was released and I had time to install and look to see if it was fixed.

Back