• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Quantities of misc items change periodically

longbow

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure why,  but there are two ingredients that I use which have been having problems.  They are gypsum and calcium chloride.  I usually enter something like 2 grams or 10 grams...something like that.  When I revisit the recipe later ( may be a few days or a week), sometimes when I open the recipe the quantity will be some exorbitant number like 2343552.000.  It only seems to happen with these two ingredients, but I'm sure others may fall prey as well.  I usually keep these quantities in my Notes but it would be nice if I didn't have to keep changing them back.  In the screenshot the original values were 2g for CaCl and 10g for Gypsum.  I also noticed when exporting from 1.4 (Windows) to 2.0 (Mac) that a lot of the quantities had to be re-entered for these misc items.  I'm not sure if this is related but thought I would pass that on.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-11-29 at 11.35.32 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-11-29 at 11.35.32 AM.png
    172.4 KB · Views: 361
Back