• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Which Recipe am I working on

Toy4Rick

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
Let's say you have a Honey Red Ale in your Brewlog and you want to compare it to the master recipe in your Recipe folder, when they are both open at the same time I don't see a way to tell which one is from which location. 

Would it be possible to have the location (folder) highlight in the left view pane when moving between tabs? or right click the tab and have it show the location

Just a thought
Rick

I just give the brewlog recipe a different name by adding a number to it,  you can also keep the same name if you want but  change the version number next to the beer glass

That would be neat if the version number was automatic with each brewlog addition and was also included in the recipe  title.

Different names or versions still won't tell you which folder you are working in. You must remember where the recipe came from

Brad thoughts

Rick

Breadcrumbs like a website, even THIS forum has breadcrumbs.  >= Win7, the Explorer address bar shows the folder hierarchy.

Back