• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Brew Steps Printing YUK!

RiverBrewer

Grandmaster Brewer
Master Brewer
Reaction score
When the brew steps prints the last page is filled with black ink!
This is a major waste of my ink . I would rather buy brewing supplies than replacement ink cartridges.
Please fix!

I have to ask which version you have. The current one is 2.2.10

I had noticed some printing anomalies in the first version, but that's been corrected, AFAIK.

Thanks for the info my second update wont go in, I will have to uninstall before I reload.

v2.2 I cannot print at all. I get script errors. line 1905, char 1, invalid argument. <- is the error I get when it tries to go to print preview

Hi
  Scripting errors are most likely due to a plugin or add-on you have installed in your browser.  BeerSmith uses Internet Explorer (win), Safari (mac), etc... to preview and print items.  If you are getting a javascript error or similar issue it is most likely due to some plugin in your browser trying to run.

Brad

jbiehl said:
v2.2 I cannot print at all. I get script errors. line 1905, char 1, invalid argument. <- is the error I get when it tries to go to print preview

Go to your browser options (Internet Explorer for PC, Safari for Mac, etc...) and turn off printing of background images.  This should resolve the issue.

Brad

RiverBrewer said:
When the brew steps prints the last page is filled with black ink!
This is a major waste of my ink . I would rather buy brewing supplies than replacement ink cartridges.
Please fix!

Back