• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Different Units on Design Tab vs Brew Steps Report

GloridazeBrewing

Apprentice
Reaction score
Is it possible to use different units on Design Tab vs Brew Steps Report?  For example, I will normally enter my hops in ounces when creating a recipe because most US recipes are provided that way, but on brew day I prefer to measure my hops in grams.  It works better with my scale and I find it more accurate.  I currently just convert my measurements as I'm weighing hops, but it would be a nice convenience to have it already done on my brew sheet.  NewBrewsheet.htm simply lists hops as $STEEP_HOPS.  Is there another template I can edit?  Would that template even allow me to select the unit of measure?

Hi,
  I don't have that feature currently.  You can however enter items in units different from their display.  For example you can set your hop units to grams and then enter "3 oz" in the field and it will do the conversion.

Brad

Back