• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Changing units in preferences messes up style guide arrows for open recipes.

beerkench

Apprentice
Reaction score
If I have recipes open and change the units in preferences, the 4 black arrows representing the values all shoot up to the top even though the amounts haven't been changed.
I can't get them back to how they were either.
See screen shot.

I've had that happen. Often going to the mash or fermentation tab fixes that. Otherwise, close and reopen the recipe.

This has just happened to me except mine have all gone to zero, is there a fix???

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-02-08 12.08.54.png
    Screenshot 2014-02-08 12.08.54.png
    236.3 KB · Views: 362
Hi, 
  This is (unfortunately) a bug.  In some cases if you change units while an existing recipe is open it will mess up the values as it tries to read the values in the wrong units.  I have it on my list to correct.

In the meantime if you simply close your recipes before changing units you should be fine.  Also you can recover any messed up recipes from the Recipe Archive view which should have a record of all of your edits.

Brad

Back