• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Beersmith terminology for newbees

JCDoty

Apprentice
Reaction score
I would like to see a comprehensive terminology dictionary of all terms used in beersmith for new brewers. Often I encounter terms used in beersmith I don't know. This would help beersmith be more new user friendly and would ultimatly help word of mouth and sales of the software. One things for certain it needs to be comprehensive without any assumptions.
If it already exists, I can't find it and that's a problem too.

BeerSmith support page
BrewWiki.com - The Brewing Encyclopedia

"I would like to see a comprehensive terminology dictionary of all terms used in beersmith for new brewers."  So we all have to speak the exact same unquestionable word-for-word language??

"Often I encounter terms used in beersmith I don't know. This would help beersmith be more new user friendly and would ultimatly help word of mouth and sales of the software."  I did not buy the software based on "terms".

"One things for certain it needs to be comprehensive without any assumptions."  Okay, now I'm completely confused.

Back