• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

SRM/Color Image Not Rendering Correctly

MDBrew

Apprentice
Reaction score
I apologize if this is a duplicate post, but my search on this topic didn't return any hits.

I've noticed since the upgrade to v2.2.12 that the beer color/SRM image does not seem to be rendering correctly (see image below for an example).  As you can see, the transition from lighter to darker is blocky, not smooth.

I am running Windows 7 Pro (64-bit) with SP1.  My video card is an AMD Radeon HD 7700 with 2GB of memory and the drivers are up-to-date.  It's not a big deal, but I thought I'd mention it.  Please let me know if you need me to supply any additional information or details - thanks!

Thanks,
  I think the difference is that in the preview window pane (as opposed to the recipe editing view) the images are scaled slightly and they are scaled by the browser engine for your system which may have different rendering/scaling.

I'll add it to my list to look at - perhaps prescaling some images here and including them in the package would give a better result.

Brad

Back