• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Where on my hard drive are the "My Recipes"?

doehlecker

Apprentice
Reaction score
Okay, so here's the sad story.  Pull out your Kleenex and start sobbing. Someone sent me an email that trashed my Outlook ...... that's Microsoft Outlook, not my outlook on life.  Anyway, I'm now looking at formatting my hard drive since my beloved Microsoft Outlook (may Bill Gates burn on a stake) has decided to repeatedly crash despite my ever repeated attempts to re-install, un-install, curse-un-install, voodoo doll burn un-install attempts.  Where are the Beer Smith "My Recipes" files located?  I have some 20 personal recipes that I have developed, and now am unable to find them on the hard drive to back them up.  Please someone help out here. :-X

Documents/BeerSmith2

Copy this entire folder. It has all of your recipes and personalized profiles in it. When you reinstall, just past this folder over the one that BeerSmith installs.

Back