• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

IndexFull.html SyntaxError

W26Ave

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I found other IndexFull postings, but missed any than might have been like this one. I created the recipe with BeerSmith on OS X, transferred to Cloud, then copied to my iOS 7 iphone 4S running most recent mobile editable version. When opening the recipe, I got:

IndexFull.html
JavaScript error: SyntaxError:
Unexpected EOF on line 2 for file:///var/mobile/Applications/lotsahexstuff/BeerSmith2Lite.app/www/jquery.mobile-1.2.0-rc.2.min.js

I haven't had any issues like this with other recipes. There is a difference for this recipe, as I added a style for Black IPA/Cascadian Dark Ale by copying the IPA BJCP style and changing the entries (all on OS X). I tried to change back to the standard BJCP style and copying again, but it still didn't work.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Hi,
  I've been trying to resolve this error as I'm working on some mobile updates now.  Could you possibly export the recipe from your Mac to a BSMX file (right click on it and select export selected) and then email that to beersmith at my beersmith.com address?  That would be very helpful.

Brad

Hi Brad,

Did you have any success with this bug? I'm getting something very similar where transferring a recipe from the cloud to local on my ios devices (ipad and iphone ios 8.x)

The recipe was created by someone else and uploaded as a bsmx file which I downloaded opened on a Mac (OS 10.9) transferred to My Cloud Recipes. I can open the cloud recipe on my ios devices and copy to local but then get the error message below when opening it as a local recipe.

indexFull.html JavaScript error: SyntaxError: Unexpected EOF on line 2 for file:///private/var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/B4DC5F8C-13D9-4f85-ad90-d07a625abff9/Beersmith2.app/www/indexFull.html#viewrecipe

Thanks,
Michael

Attachments

• 8-Ball Rye IPA clone.bsmx
    28.5 KB · Views: 185
I see this on lite+upgrade. What's the status?

Back