• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Date opened on inventory items

schmadam

Apprentice
Reaction score
I'd find it really useful if there was an option in the inventory to add the date of purchase/opening. Then in the inventory list you could filter by date and see what ingredients are getting old and should therefore use up  ;D

+1

this would be incredibly useful. An option to link the recipe instance to use specific inventory items as well.

And if it was a hop, give us a way to enter the starting AA this way we could use the hop age tool with ease.  There must be others data elements that we need to capture in the inventory as well. :)

Rick

Toy4Rick said:
And if it was a hop, give us a way to enter the starting AA this way we could use the hop age tool with ease.  There must be others data elements that we need to capture in the inventory as well. :)

I was just about to request an "added to inventory/opened date" feature request, when I saw it was already posted - so I just give it a "+1"... and Ricks suggestion linking it to the "hop age tool" is also really great.

Cheers
Thomas

Back