• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello from Boston Metro Area

Big Aggie

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Just joined this forum. I have been brewing since 2006. I usually try to brew German styles but will try anything once. I have a few of my own recipes but doing more whole grain kits since COVID started. If there are any brewers on this forum in the Concord/Lexington/Bedford/Carlisle, MA area, I would love to start or find a homebrew club. I miss being part of a club.

Thank you for joining us. I lived in Lexington in the early 1990's and worked at Draper labs - its a beautiful place.

You can find homebrew clubs near Boston here - not sure which is the closest to you but the AHA page lets you search for them:
https://www.homebrewersassociation.org/homebrew-clubs/find-a-homebrew-club/
Thank you for the information but I have done this over the last 8 years. The clubs either don't reply or don't have regular meetings. It is unfortunate but that is my experience so far.

That's too bad. I thought at least the Boston Wort processors were still active, but I've not interacted with them in a while.

Back