• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

A Toast To All of You from Granite Falls, Washington (USA)!

Carrie

New Forum Member
Reaction score
:) Hey, all. Happy Friday!! I just joined this forum and wanted to give a big hiya to all here from the Seattle, Washington area! (I live in Granite Falls, WA - about 30 miles NE of Seattle.) Is there anyone from my neck of the woods here?

I am a newbie to brewing beer, having just completed one batch thus far.

I did purchase an eBook recently that helped me immensely in getting started. I also got the rights to this book, which allows me to either sell it or give it away to anyone who wishes to have it. I have chosen to give it away for the time being, to anyone interested.

I will be doing  research, both in this forum and elsewhere, not only for my book, but for my newbieself, and will be adding to this eBook, likely on a daily basis until I am completely happy with it.

Feel free to check it out if you wish, and tell me what you think - you can access the book at http://www.brewbeerhowto.com.

I'm from Ilwaco, WA. Or, as we say, at the corner of Columbia and Pacific. (The river and the ocean, that is.)

Ed

Back