• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Agave wine

BigJim1

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hello. I'm new to Beer Smith and am trying to make a recipe using Agave. How does one add Agave to the fermentable bill?

If is fermentable you could add it as a fruit or fruit juice in the current version under Ingredients->Fermentables. Measure the gravity of it by pureeing a bit and dropping a hydrometer in it and then use that in the fermentable ingredient you create.

Hello. I'm new to Beer Smith and am trying to make a recipe using Agave Wein. How does one add Agave to the fermentable bill?
I was wondering if anyone has made wine from agave nectar, I started a batch not too long ago, and it is mostly done fermenting now. I tried some and its good, it's very light, but I used light nectar. I'm going to start another batch with a darker nectar and then I'll probably even give this darker stuff a try afterward, it's dark Sunfood Nutrition Agave Nectar I put all the info from the first batch on here: Making Agave Wine

Back