• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Android Bug "Internal Service Failure"

cyordon

New Forum Member
Reaction score
On the Android version I keep getting this error I posted below.  Anyone know how to fix this?

Are you using the latest Android update?  That looks like a licensing issue which should have been addressed in the latest update.

Brad

My phone is up to date.  Getting same error on my phone. 

I had the same error.  I had to log in to the app store again and that solved the issue.

It does look to me like a Google Play licensing error.  Sometimes I know the licensing cache on Android can get out of date and cause licensing errors.  I recommend trying any of the following:
  - Log out and log back into Google play and then launch the program again
  - Restart your phone (often this clears the cache)

Brad

Hi Brad, the BeerSmith 2 mobile app was working just fine when my Google Pixel 2 was running android 7.0. However today as I have upgraded to android 8.1 now as I open the app it only loads a white blank screen on the startup and crashes itself automatically after a while. Any solution?

The Most Simple Solution to This Problem is to simply Restart To Reset Your Handset.

Back