• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Beer Recipe Management

JScanlan

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Is there a recipe limit for Beersmith #. My recipes are not saving to the file? How many recipes can beer smith hold?

Cloud, yes, and depends on what level your subscription is. No limit on locally stored recipes.

Upvote 0
There is no local limit, but if your local version is not storing correctly you could have a antivirus issue or also possibly a corrupt file. Drop me an email at beersmith at beersmith.com and I can send you instructions for recovering if needed.

Upvote 0
Thats just it, recipes I am creating on BS3 are saving into the my recipe file. But when I close BS, and reopen the recipe is not there. I am paying for the platinum tier.

I can copy it from the archive and paste into the my recipe folder, but once Beersmith is closed, the recipe is gone.

Upvote 0
There is no local limit, but if your local version is not storing correctly you could have a antivirus issue or also possibly a corrupt file. Drop me an email at beersmith at beersmith.com and I can send you instructions for recovering if needed.
Thanks btw. Sent an email :) - Jeff

Upvote 0
Back