• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Beersmith 3

FunkedOut

Apprentice
Reaction score
If if upload a recipe to the cloud using BS3,
then open it on BSM,
add session data and save it,
copy it from cloud to local on BS3 again,
will any of the data get screwy?

Is there anything I?ll be missing?

Anything ill-advised about doing this?

Hey FunkedOut

I sure hope not since that is all we have until the Mobile versions come out

My guess is the recipe structures are the same but you won't have all the same features on the mobile app until the release later this summer

Have fun
Rick

BeerSmith mobile for Android and iPhone are planned for late July. 

Brad

Finally bit the bullet and bought BSM this morning now that the BS3 subscription has a decent amount of cloud recipes.  Brewed with a recipe out of BS3 and didn't have any issues.

Just confirming....if I buy BSM now I will automatically be upgraded when BSM3 is released, correct?

Daddylawman said:
Just confirming....if I buy BSM now I will automatically be upgraded when BSM3 is released, correct?
This is the same question I have, will the july BSM release be a new app or an upgrade of the previous? I need to know if I should hold off buying BSM now knowing a new version is a month out

Thanks!

emarti20 said:
Finally bit the bullet and bought BSM this morning now that the BS3 subscription has a decent amount of cloud recipes.  Brewed with a recipe out of BS3 and didn't have any issues.

Decent amount of cloud recipes sound like what I need. Do you guys have temporary free access?

Back