• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Beersmith Mobile Lite to Beersmith Mobile 2.2 update

bugac

Apprentice
Reaction score
I initially downloaded beersmith mobile lite before upgrading to beersmith a year or more ago. I just now tried to get the update for the new 2.2 release, and there is no information available.

I believe this is because my initial download was for the beersmith mobile. I have paid for the full version, but i am unable to get updates to the full version because my initial download was for the lite version.

This is also evident with the startup screen. It still says beersmith lite despite having downloaded mobile. Help would be appreciated.

Same here. I thought I'd check on the forum before sending an email direct to Brad and found this thread. The version on my iPhone shows BeerSmith Lite on the intro screen. I can edit recipes, etc. since I purchased the full version but it still shows up by name as the Lite version. The version number for mine is 2.01.059.

Same here.  I confirmed that I paid the 'in-app' upgrade price but noticed that the banner screen never changed even though the program features were added.  Seems to be a bug in the 'in-app' purchase process, the full-version does not show up in my app listing.

From the release announcement -

"What about BeerSmith Lite Users who Upgraded?

I am finishing up final review and edits on the BeerSmith Lite in-app upgrade that will bring it up to date with the new baseline and expect to have it ready for release later in May. This will also be a free upgrade."

Is this about the situation we are in?

I thought this was supposed to be updated at the end of May? What's the status?

Has this update been offered yet? I would really like to use the other functions with my new system soon

The "in-app" upgrade to 2.2 for Lite has been published on Android and I also sent the update to Apple for iPad/iPhone final review.  I'm hoping they will approve it in the next few days so that anyone who has done an in-app upgrade from Lite to Full will have the 2.2 updates.

Brad

Back