• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Beersmith Telling Me License Has Expired

cb341982

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I hope somebody can help me with my problem.
I run Beersmith3 on my laptop which is not online. I have autorenew set up via the internet so I can use the desktop version on my PC. It autorenews on 9th July.
The other day my laptop told me my License had run out, I don't know how when it hasn't been online in 3+ years. I hooked my laptop up to internet and can access the beersmith website and it tells me my laptop is "offline". When I try to Activate my laptop it says "Cant connect to activation server". If anybody has an idea of what is going on please help. I fear I may have just lost 3+ years of recipes and equipment profiles(50+ recipes)

Hi,
I would recommend updating BeerSmith if you have not done so in a few years by downloading the latest version from BeerSmith.com as that has a simplified process to activate.

If you are unable to reach the server, please check your antivirus or firewall as likely one of those two is blocking the program from activating. Try whitelisting BeerSmith in those programs.

Brad

Back