• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

BeerSmith's Future

blackcows

Brewer
Reaction score
Anything new going on with BeerSmith, what's its future?  When I first started using BeerSmith I used to check here on a regular basis as it seemed like there were a lot of great suggestions for the program and I was excited to see how it would evolve.  As no regular updates were available I didn't stop here as often and decided to take a quick look and see what was going on with the program and I don't see much change.  Don't get me wrong, the program is a very cool program as is and I am still using it on a regular basis but I have seen a lot of great suggestions here that I keep thinking I will see in updates.

Mike

Mike,
Beersmith is undergoing an upgrade as we speak and v1.4 is looking extremely cool and even more user freindly and useful, not sure on the release date but it won't be too far away.

Cheers
Andrew

Outstanding ;D

An already great program getting evern better ;D

Any idea on the release date yet?? I'm quite excited to check out the new version!

Shhhh...
  Don't tell anyone, but it should be out by the end of this month if all goes well.  The beta test is basically done, and I'm waiting for my web service to complete their upgrades at mid month - I don't want to risk several days of web site downtime right after the release.

This is not a giant update - I focused on several key features such as the brewing calendar, usability improvements, late extract additions, etc...I'll be posting details as we get closer to the final release date.

:-X

Brad

Back