• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

BW Model Acid Addition calculates using MPH Model

budalla

New Forum Member
Reaction score
In the 'Final Mash pH Adjustment' section of the Mash tab, with BW Model selected, when I 'ADD Acid' the recommended amount of acid to reach my Target pH the calculated 'Adjusted pH' does not come out at the Target pH, it comes out at the same number as if I had MPH Model selected.
Am I doing something wrong here?

Are you on the mobile, web or desktop version?  I made a note about a week ago that the web version may have this bug and I'm looking into it.

Brad

I'm using the Web version Brad.

I actually came back to using BeerSmith because you introduced the Web version.
It's great. The 'use from anywhere'  of the Web and Mobile versions is very important for me and it's fast approaching the usability of the desktop version. I'm looking forward to it's further development.

Wrt the Acid Addition feature, I also noticed that once I added an Acid and then tapped on it to edit it I was presented with a totally different ingredient to edit. Hops I think.

Thanks, Paul

Back