• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Can we have Australian Dark Ale added to the list of styles in Beersmith?

Browndog

Apprentice
Reaction score
How about it Brad? I can get all the stats for you, it is a popular beer in Australia.

cheers

Browndog

Browndog, at the beginning of last year I spent a lot of time creating an Australian Style Guidelines to be added to Beersmith, however 1/4 of the way through I kept having to change the work I had done on a fairly regular basis because the AABA committee would keep changing the categories and styles that were within each category and even changed some of the style descriptions as well as the numbering of styles, this happened so often that in the end I just gave up and haven't looked at it since. If the style guidelines are kept the same this year I may have a look at it again.

It's easy enough to enter your own styles to the existing guideline that come with the program, if you need help with that let me know.

I've attached the dark Ale style guideline for you while I continue to work on the whole set.

Cheers

Andrew

Attachments

• style.bsm
    2.2 KB · Views: 259
That's a bugger Andrew, hopefully the AABC will not change their guidelines for the 2010 comp hey.

cheers

Browndog

Back