• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Cloud Missing All Information from Newest Recipe

boogiebrandbooze

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been using Beersmith for years with little to no problems until today.  I have several recipes saved to the cloud, all of which seem to be working fine except for my newest one.  This morning I went to the mobile app to make some notes and was greeted with the error that it couldn't be downloaded from the server.  I went to the desktop app and got the same message.  I went to the website and, though it was listed there and I could access it all of the information is gone...Everything from the design to my notes from my brew day yesterday.  A link to the one in question is below:

https://beersmithrecipes.com/viewrecipe/2936263/american-brown-ale-bcs-biab

Does anyone know if there is a way to restore the information that was lost?  I'm an avid "saver" so this definitely was not an issue of me not saving my work to the cloud.  It's not the end of the world if I don't get this info back, though I did finally hit most of my numbers on my new system so it would be great to get it all back so I can reference it going forward.

Thanks!

Try going to Recipes->Recipe Archive - there should be multiple copies there.

Brad

Thanks Brad!  Had no idea that existed.  Got all my info back!  Appreciate the help!

Back