• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

copy and delete not working on kindle???!!!

Darry

Apprentice
Reaction score
set up mobile on the kindle and found the copy and delete buttons would not work (View and timer work fine). Uninstalled and re installed.. still the 2 buttons are non functional... tried to do a "reset local data" in the options and found that it would not work either... so I'm baffled... any ideas anyone?

This is a new one to me.  I've not had any other reports so far of this, and I just checked my old Kindle and it works on that device.  What model of Kindle are you running?  I'm thinking I may need to buy a new one just to be able to test this out.

Brad

kindle fire, the original one... system version is 6.3.4_user_4120720 and appears to be up to date.
its BS mobile version 2.2.48

Thanks,
  I'll certainly take another look at it - I think mine is an original Kindle as well but I'll check the versions and details here.

Brad

only other clues I can give are that it works fine on the phone, I had the original "lite" on the kindle prior to it updating to the paid version when I bought it for the phone.

the other major thing is that I've uninstalled and reinstalled 5 times now but I still have all the recipe data profile data etc. already in place every time I reinstall it.

the other thing of note is that the option to "reset local data/clear temp data" appears to not be functioning as well

Wish I could be more informative but thanks for looking at it

D

Back