• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

"Could not connect to recipe server" on Android

Galen

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Howdy all,

I have a brew day tomorrow and crafted the recipe on my full version of Beersmith 2.3. All ok. 
Copied to my cloud recipes. All ok.
Opened my BS2 Mobile, OK
Open cloud and I get error "Could not connect to recipe server". I've restarted, cleared, restored etc... but can not connect.

It always had before without a problem but Murphy's law... brewday tomorrow, something has to go sideways.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
  It looks like the security certificate expired about noon today (unknown to me).  I'm working right now to get a new SSL certificate installed on the server and hope to have it up in the next few hours.

Brad

same is happening on iOS; iPad and iPhone.
MacOS desktop is working fine.

Could be worse.  Today could be your brew day where you planned to brew 2 beers; like me.
This issue popped up on my first brew right at the end of mash, about to start boil.  Little harm done.

Rooting for you, Brad.  I am heating strike water now...  :eek:

And it's back!  The crowd roars!!!!!!!!!  8)
Thanks for the quick turn around.
I'll be using the boil timer on this last brew.

So really, I was forced to do 1 brew without BeerSmith (1 boil + 1 mash) and I felt crippled.
Great software you got here.
How did those cavemen do it?  ???

FunkedOut said:
And it's back!  The crowd roars!!!!!!!!!  8)
Thanks for the quick turn around.
I'll be using the boil timer on this last brew.

So really, I was forced to do 1 brew without BeerSmith (1 boil + 1 mash) and I felt crippled.
Great software you got here.
How did those cavemen do it?  ???

Better than. We do, that's for sure haha I'm a successful Brewer at least I want to say I am of old recipies. And I can tell you a lot of the old malts like Chevallier which is Maris otters grandfather basically is way way way better. But expensive.

It is back - I apologize for the server problem but I got it resolved as quickly as I could!

Brad

Back