• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Custom Tags for Water Profile

steve57

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I am trying to create a custom report but have not found the tags needed to display the adjusted water profile. The lists of tags appear to be outdated. I looked at the Water.htm file in the Reports folder but the tags used (e.g., $CALCIUM, $GYPSUM) are not supported. I tried tags such as $WATER.CALCIUM and $ADJUSTED_WATER.CALCIUM. These appear to be supported but return blank values.

Thanks.

A few of the items are $WATER_PROFILE for the water and the various ions are $WATER_SO4, $WATER_NA, etc...

The sparge water profile is $SPARGEPROFILE - I don't see separate breakouts for the others.

Thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately, I am stuck on two of the values. I have $WATER_NA, $WATER_SO4, $WATER_CL, and $WATER_HCO3 working. But I have tried $WATER_CA, $WATER_C, $WATER_CAL, and $WATER_CALCIUM for calcium and $WATER_MG, $WATER_M, $WATER_MAG, and $WATER_MAGNESIUM for magnesium. None of these values appear to be acceptable.

I also noted that the $WATER_PROFILE value can only be set if a BS profile is selected. If a custom profile is entered, it might be a nice enhancement to allow the user to enter a name/source for the custom profile.

Thanks.

Due to a mistype it looks like CA is "$F_R_W_CA". MG is not listed, but $F_R_W_MG might work - I've not had time to test it.

I did make a note to clean these all up on the next update.

Back