• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

de-registered product?

Yeasty

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
Seems if I don't open BeerSmith frequently enough it pretends I'm not registered.
Had a copy of my key in an email at yahoo, but apparently things disappear from there.
Brad, can you email my key (again)? I'd also like to give you my gmail acct. Easy enough to just send me my key to @yahoo and then me reply with my @gmail?
It's only happened like three times in what, six or eight years? So it's not really a problem with the software as long as I can manage to keep track of my reg key, but do you know why this is happening?
Thanks.

Hi,
  Drop me an email and include the email you ordered with originally - I can look it up quickly.

Not sure why you would be losing your key unless you are changing the UAC settings under windows - which can cause problems in Win  7 and Vista.

Brad

Back