• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Duplicate recipe

Derek Toering

Brewer
Reaction score
When moving a recipe to the cloud it appears as a duplicate in the cloud.  (ie I have 2 of the same)  Consistent issue.  What is is the issue here?

Did you by chance copy a recipe to the cloud then make a few tweaks to the original source and upload it again... expecting the tweaked one to overwrite the first? If so, Beersmith won't do that.

I have this same problem. Beersmith 3. My Recipes > Right click recipe > Move to folder > Cloud. Shows duplicate. Does this every time. Beersmith shows 2 recipes counting against 15 total.

If I delete one of them, they both disappear. Duplicates DO NOT appear on BeerSmith Web and Mobile app.

How did this get resolved?

Brett

Last edited:
I tested and this does happen consistently so I've added it to my high priority bug list for the next set of updates.

In the meantime copy/paste or cut/paste works as does the copy to folder command.

Back