• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Full BeerSmith for iPad

Kevbo77

Apprentice
Reaction score
Wondering if something is in the works for a full version of BeerSmith for the iPad that includes all the BeerSmith tools, inventory management, recipe development features etc. that can sync with all of my folders across platforms? I get that it?s a huge undertaking, but I?m sure it?s something that more and more clients are requesting. Apologies if this has already been asked on another thread.

Unless Brad has some plans that nobody know about I doubt it. The iPad uses the same operating system as the iPhone so the mobile version all you have for that device.

I figured....but still...dang. It?s literally the last app on my laptop that doesn?t have a tablet equivalent. Was just hoping to ditch a device moving forward. Fingers crossed for the future.

FWIW I use the mobile version on the iPad and iPhone and the full version on my laptop. I?ll bet I haven?t opened the full version in 6 months. Everything I need is on the mobile version.

I'm just the opposite. I really don't like the mobile version. I find it clunky and hard to navigate compared to the full version. The only feature I used very much was the brew day timer but lately I just use my Amazon Echo for that.

Same. I started on the mobile version, before finally dishing out for the full version. I'm running a brewery as well, so going backwards to the mobile version for anything outside of timers is pretty rough. The recipe design, water profile tools, inventory management, ingredient pricing, those are all a requirement for my business. It's very much a customer asking "can you put that, on this?" situation....but I do know enough about building out an app that I get that it's not that easy. Perhaps I'll just keep shaking my iPad until it works

Back