• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

General Brewing Discussion Board

BeerSmith

Staff member
Administrator
Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
This thread is intended for general discussion on home brewing.
  • If you have a BeerSmith question, please post it in the BeerSmith software section
  • If you have a specific question, you can also use the Q&A threads instead
Thanks!
Brad

Evening all!
Putting together a Heritage Mild new and old. How do I update my profiles section to get the classification? I found English Mild Dark, but that is not the number I am looking for.
Any help would be appreciated!

The styles are defined by the BJCP (bjcp.org) and not me. For styles that don't fit into a single category they often recommend entering them as a specialty beer.

Thank you sir. Didn't know if by chance the style had been added outside the BJCP.
I will modify from your listing.

I don’t think so as the new style guide was just added a year ago, if you don’t have it the 2021 style guide is avail as an add on under File- addons

If you have data on what you want to make you can make your own style sheet. I have added dozens of historical styles to Beersmith.

The only hitch is that you want to set the guide field to the current guide or the style won't show up. Alternately you can create a new guide but you need to go to Options->Brewing and set the style guides to display if you want to show the entries after you create the first entry.

Enthusiasts come together to share information about brewing techniques, beer types, flavors, equipment, and more. These forums provide a platform for beer enthusiasts to connect, exchange ideas, seek advice and celebrate the art and science of brewing.

Back