• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

God Bless All from Father, Son & Holy Spirits Home Brewery in Brandon, Florida

FatherSonBrew

Apprentice
Reaction score
Father, Son & Holy Spirits Home Brewery is built on the passion and love for the elements, process and fellowship that homebrewing affords.
This is our first forum or any social media contact to the outside world since we started brewing, even though Father & Son have been brewing for eight years.
We start out as many on stove top, progressed to 2 and then 3 vessel systems with of course crude equipment. We have now settled into a 15 gallon Kettle 220vac Electric B.I.A.B system that we designed and built ourselves. It includes upper and lower kettle wort recycle ports, small but very adequate pump, a commercial temperature controller and an addition Arduino microcontroller configured to monitor temperatures in two upper kettle Mashing Areas. We also have a window exhaust fan and two mac daddied "Son of Fermentation Chillers" that includes the common temperature control accessory. All encapsulated with wood on platforms with wheels. They work extremely well in this Florida heat in our small dedicated Air Conditioned home brewery. Oh, also Two SS 7 gallon fermenters with our own designed Suck-Back Eliminators. We only brew 5 gallon batches for we really do not drink beer that often, but we do have lots of friends. Kegging now.
Wine is in our future and we are planning on venturing back into bottling to accommodate beer overloads and easy grab and go convenience.. Brewing has picked up since the Father has retired. GREETINGS TO ALL!

Awesome! It sounds like you have a great setup and the motivation to brew!

I did some wine kits a few years ago and all but one made excellent wine. Many brewers don't realize that you have all the equipment to make wine if you can brew beer, and its quite a bit easier to do!

Welcome to the forum!

I thought maybe you were an Abbey brewery. Wine is actually less involved than brewing IMO. I have a bunch of glass carboys which are usless for beer so I ferment juice in them. Ive only done one kit which is still fermenting but the tastes have been subpar so far. Ive had much better luck with fresh juice and grapes

Back