• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Graphic not showing up in custom Brewsheet report

BrewmasterBrad

Apprentice
Reaction score
I recently moved to a new laptop and I am having an issue with a custom brewsheet report that I created on my previous laptop. I put the graphic logo of my brewery at the top of the brewsheet and it was working perfectly on the old laptop. On the new laptop, the graphic does not show up when I try to view it or print it from Beersmith 3 on Windows. I know the path for the logo is valid. In fact, it shows up when I open the report in a web browser. For some reason, Beersmith does not seem to want to display it. It just shows the little 'x' placeholder where the graphic should be. Not a showstopper by any means, but frustrating nonetheless. Any feedback or suggestions would be appreciated.

Solution
Do you have a full path to the graphic in the HTML file as the program does generate the temporary reports displayed in a separate directory under your %APPDATA% path. So if the full path is not specified the browser may not be able to locate it.

Also there are some inconsistencies in the way browsers handle "file://" references so that could be a factor as well but most likely it is the path.
Do you have a full path to the graphic in the HTML file as the program does generate the temporary reports displayed in a separate directory under your %APPDATA% path. So if the full path is not specified the browser may not be able to locate it.

Also there are some inconsistencies in the way browsers handle "file://" references so that could be a factor as well but most likely it is the path.

Upvote 0
Solution

Got it figured out. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Cheers.

Upvote 0
Back